Iron Maiden’s new documentary, Flight 666, hits stores tomorrow on DVD and Blu-ray, as well as its soundtrack on CD and double gatefold picture disc vinyl. The film follows the band on its “Somewhere Back In Time” tour and their new preferred method of travel – Ed Force One, a Boeing 757 piloted by singer Bruce Dickinson.
They really went all out for this release, and Eddie & Co. wanted to make sure the fine readers of Metal Insider didn’t miss out. We are giving away 5 copies! Just leave a comment below, letting us know how you would travel if you were in a world-famous band with crazy cheddah’. Make sure you sign up for a Metal Insider account so we know how to contact you!
Bonus round: Not only can you enter here, but you can help your odds by entering to win copies from our pals at Metal Sucks, Metal Injection and SMN News, where they are each also giving away 5 copies!
– Five winners will receive a copy of Iron Maiden: Flight 666 on DVD
– All winners will be selected at random and contacted via e-mail.
– One entry per person. Multiple entries WILL be disqualified.
– Entries must be in by 6 PM EST on Monday, June 22 2009.
– Open to US Residents only.