Slayer will play more than just their New York and Los Angeles scheduled shows this fall, having announced a full North American tour. The five-week run will get started in Alaska and includes the much anticipated Madison Square Garden and Hollywood Palladium performances. Gojira and 4ARM will open. Regardless of where you stand on the “are Slayer still Slayer with two original members gone?” debate, it’ll be great to see Gojira on a big stage, and Slayer’s dates on the Mayhem Fest last year proved that they’re still a blast to see live, even without Hanneman.
While more dates are set to be announced, the following shows have been confirmed. Tickets go on sale September 6.
- 22 Sullivan Sports Arena, Anchorage, AK
- 25 The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
- 28 Hollywood Palladium, Hollywood, CA
- 30 Events Center @ San Jose State, San Jose, CA
- 8 Myth, Minneapolis, MN
- 10 FunFunFun Fest, Austin, TX
- 12 Bayou Music Center, Houston, TX
- 13 South Side Ballroom, Dallas, TX
- 15 Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL
- 16 The Fillmore, Detroit, MI
- 17 LC Pavilion, Columbus, OH
- 19 The Fillmore, Washington, D.C.
- 20 Stage AE, Pittsburgh, PA
- 26 Oakdale Theatre, Wallingford, CT
- 27 Theatre @ MSG, New York, NY
- 29 Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ
- 30 Tsongas Arena, Boston, MA