– Nicholas Cage’s Son Is In A Black Metal Band
– Riot Breaks Out At Knoxville 10 For $10 Date
– Interview With Gwar’s Oderus Urungus: Gwar Was “Too Much For DRT To Bear – The Label Exploded”
– Metal By Numbers: Nice Job! (For A Cowboy)
– We Shared Our Favorite Metal 5.1 Surround Sound Releases
– Trent Reznor Calls Gene Simmons Krusty
– How To Get Lots Of Press Quickly, And Not A Single Fan (Really, really ridiculous covers.)
– Ozzy Seeking New Guitarist, Zakk Wylde Confused
– We are giving away tickets to Blackened Music Festival in Brooklyn
– EMI No Longer Selling To Mom And Pop Stores?
Don’t forget to send us any news, rumors and gossip to tips [at] metal insider [dot] net, as well as any of your burning questions for our Mail Bin column.